Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Same blog, new topic

It's late. and I can't sleep.

I've been thinking about this blog for a while. I haven't updated it in nearly a year. This is because cooking really isn't my interest. Not that I don't like cooking mind you, but by the time I get home in the evening, it's pretty late and cooking isn't particularly appealing or practical compared to making a sandwich or heating up soup or something. I had hoped that by starting this blog, it would be a means of encouraging me to cook more, but that did not work. Sorry. :-(

However, I have made fantastic strides in another area: weight loss. This is something that I had started losing hope of ever being able to do. But I did it, and I did it pretty impressively.

Weight and the loss of excess weight is something that I've thought a lot about over the past year. I had to make a complete lifestyle overhaul to accomplish it. Everyday, I incorporate my weight loss strategy into my decisions. It's a little bit more second nature now, but I still think about it.

I feel that blagging to the Internets about this isn't the worst idea ever. There's a lot of good advice out there and a lot of BS to go with it. It took me gaining some perspective to understand the good advice from the BS. Rather than bombard Google Reader or other forums with comments and criticisms, I will just write here.

No comments:

Post a Comment